♥ THEY ARE MY SUNSHINE ♥

Saturday, June 13, 2009

soo lamee!

haluuu2 ppl!whudduup?heee~
u noe whut?
i've a mission..a mission to find my CRUSH..
hahax nooo lahh not my crush but my frenz's crush..
she ask me to help her to find her crush but nahh..
its not easy okey to find sum1 dat we dont noe his background or whutever bout him..
my frenz just noe his fullname,his DOB and his address but it not enough to me to find it out..
haiyakk how eh?hmmm..(thinking bout dat)


ahhh i dont have any idea bout dat la..
its really hard lahh duhhh..okey forget bout my frenz's crush
and lets talk about my crush..hahah
ehh wait do i've a CRUSH?LOL..
butt i think i've 1 and i dont want to mension his name laaa heee~
i just noe his name and just dat i noe bout him hahax..
okey hurmm his name started wif "A".
I dont want to mension his fullname bcoz i afraid if my brudder read my blog and den
GOTCHAA!huhuhu tak sanggup eh aku..hahah


okey2 forget about d crush thingy..
weyh today is SATURDAY rite?
and den tomorrow is sch day..
OMG dats mean hols is over huhuhu
ku blom puas hols lahh heee~
nak hols lagi nak hols lagi..huwaaa
hahah lame uh i noe ekekek..
eh i think i should end up here so daa peeps
so SELAMAT BERSEKOLAH KPD YG BERSEKOLAH heee~

pssst countdowncountdown:
2 MORE DAY TO GO..WOOHOOO :D

No comments: